Usually in every smartphone there will always be pre-installed applications that have been available previously. Of course not all users like the presence of the application or any other reason to hide them because you can’t delete them from your smartphone, so most users prefer to hide the application. However, after some time you intend to restore the previous application that you hide.
Steps to Show Hidden Apps on Your HTC 10
There are many reasons why the HTC 10 user wants to reinstate the application they have to hide. The reason user to display the hidden applications again is because you may not like the pre-installed applications that come on your HTC 10. And for those of you who went to redisplay the bloatware apps that came pre-installed on your HTC 10 you have to hide, you just need to follow the following steps.
- From the Home screen, tap on the App Menu.
- Select on Settings.
- Then tap on Applications.
- Browse and choose Application Manager.
- Now select on All Apps in the top left corner of the screen.
- When the pop-up menu appears, select on Disabled.
- Now a list of all disabled apps will show up, select on the ones that you want to show up on the HTC 10 again.
After you follow the instructions above, you’ll be able to show hidden apps on your HTC 10 again without any issues.